Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

endless authorization

[ New ]
the windows 10 license only supports Russian; there is no way to replace the region and change the interface to English. I can not use gopro quik on the computer due to the constant authorization of my personal account. what's the solution?/
лицензия windows 10 поддерживает только на русский язык, выполнить замену региона и сменить интерфейс на английский язык нет возможности. использовать gopro quik на компьютере не могу из-за постоянной авторизации личного кабинета. какое решение?
GoPro

Re: endless authorization

[ New ]

Hello, @msc89. See if you will be able to change the language that your computer uses. There is a user-shared solution on this thread that might help. 

Tourist

[ New ]
Unfortunately, this method does not suit me. I have Windows 10 home single language russia, I can not translate the computer interface completely into English Is there another way to solve the problem?
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @msc89

Please go over the steps shared on 

https://community.gopro.com/t5/GoPro-Apps-for-Desktop/Quik-for-Desktop-not-opening-on-Windows-10/m-p...

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej