Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

download quick

Man, ya'll website looks like it only sells.  Anything else, good luck.  I need to find the Gopro app for desktop.  Window7

Thanks,

Alex

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: download quick

Hi @swiftsand145

Here is the link for Quik for Desktop. Please see minimum system requirements on the same link.

Regards,

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @swiftsand145

Here is the link for Quik for Desktop. Please see minimum system requirements on the same link.

Regards,

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

I've been trying that link.  It takes me to another page with a download button that doesn't seem to do anything but repaint the page.

Thanks,

Alex

Highlighted
Explorer

Just tried it and it worked for me.

One thing that should be noted in the System requirements, you need 64 bit Windows 10 in desktop mode only. 32 bit systems are not supported.

As far as the download button not working, could be a setting in your browser. I'm using Google Chrome and didn't have any issues.
Highlighted
Tourist

I am running Windows 7 and I only need to copy my videos to my machine.  I use Filmora as an editor and usually copy via the SD slot, but I damaged it and just need to get access to the files over Wifi.

Alex

Highlighted
Explorer

The Quik desktop app doesn't transfer over Wifi :( It needs either the camera to be plugged in to a USB port or a SD/USB adapter for the card.
Highlighted
Explorer

If you have a Hero5/6 you can use GoPro Plus to upload to the GoPro cloud via the camera and then download from GoPro Plus to your computer. You can also use the GoPro App to upload to the GoPro Plus cloud. You should be able to use the mobile app to upload with any GoPro camera.
Highlighted
Tourist

OK, I can use USB then, but I still need something to access the files with Windows 7.

Thanks,

Alex