Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

como descargo los videos de la nube

[ New ]

tengo conexio a internet y go pro plus, se subieron los videos a la nuve pero no los puedo descargar para editarlos Captura de pantalla (3).png

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: como descargo los videos de la nube

[ New ]

Hi @grandmesa51768,

The amount of time necessary to download footage from the PLUS storage is dependent on a number of factors, namely your network speed and amount of content. 

I just tried the same process on my end and I was able to completely download files from my PLUS cloud storage to Quik for Desktop.

You may try connecting your laptop / computer to a different network, or download the contents first before you edit them on Create mode.

Kind Regards,

Ann

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @grandmesa51768,

The amount of time necessary to download footage from the PLUS storage is dependent on a number of factors, namely your network speed and amount of content. 

I just tried the same process on my end and I was able to completely download files from my PLUS cloud storage to Quik for Desktop.

You may try connecting your laptop / computer to a different network, or download the contents first before you edit them on Create mode.

Kind Regards,

Ann

Tourist

[ New ]

muchas gracias ana

GoPro

[ New ]

@grandmesa51768, you're welcome. Feel free to post back if anything else comes up.