Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

cloud-upload

[ New ]

Ich habe vom Desktop .jpg-Files hochgeladen.
Wenn ich das Foto hochlade, steht zwar "abgeschlossen", das Bild scheint aber in der Cloud nicht auf. 

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: cloud-upload

[ New ]

Hello, @agilerange3. This is odd. See if the "missing" photos may have been incorrectly dated that they could be under a different timeline in the media library. This could happen whne the camera's date resets after not being used for a long time. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @agilerange3. How are you trying to access files on the cloud? Do you check them through the Media Library at GoPro.com? If so, try filtering the library by Recently Uploaded and see if the photos are there. Let us know what you find out. 

Tourist

[ New ]

I've tried filtering the library as you suggested. Still not working.
To be precise, I've uploaded 29 .jpg-pics, all about the same size.
After it was finished it said "completed", but only 23 of the pics are shown in the cloud. 
I've checked it on the mobile and the desktop: no differences.

After a while I've tried it again. Only uploaded those missing 6 pics. Again: "completed", but there are not there.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @agilerange3. This is odd. See if the "missing" photos may have been incorrectly dated that they could be under a different timeline in the media library. This could happen whne the camera's date resets after not being used for a long time.