Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

cant log in to quik

[ New ]

try like a 100 times keep tell me :you have intered an incorrect email and password combination.

what can i do ???????

Accepted Solutions
Tourist

Re: cant log in to quik

[ New ]

try this now its still dont work and log me out every time i turn my gopro 5 on and ask me to log in again and log me out again...

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @dalawi

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Is this the first time that you are logging in to Quik? See if your will be able to login here using the same email and password. Also see if you are able to login to GoPro App on mobile. If these two work, try resetting your password through gopro.com, and login to Quik again. Make sure that you have the latest version for Quik for desktop. 

Feel free to post back for any questions or concerns. 

Thanks, 
Marius

Tourist

[ New ]

try this now its still dont work and log me out every time i turn my gopro 5 on and ask me to log in again and log me out again...

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @dalawi

Do you recall ever confirming the registration or GoPro Account creation by clicking on the link that was sent to your email? Does the login work with gopro.com and GoPro app?

Thanks, 
Marius

Tourist

[ New ]

yes to the web and app i can connect to both of them but to the app in the desktop i cant connect

GoPro

[ New ]

Thank you for the confirmation, @dalawi. If you can, for troubleshooting purposes, try a different email address and see how it goes. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]

i try but its dont let me to sing with new email

GoPro

[ New ]

Thank you for trying, @dalawi. Please keep watching for updates.