Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist

cancel my subscription

Hello everyone,

I am trying to cancel my free trial but on my account settings page there is not such option.

I decided to call the customers service support but I have been on hold for 30 minutes now and nobody is answering my call.

I also tried to chat but it says that all the reps are busy dealing with calls.

It seems impossible to get hold of an agent.

Can someone from the community help, please?

Thank you,

Marta

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: cancel my subscription

Hi @agilestorm84138,

I am sorry to see you are unable to cancel the subscription. You should be able to cancel directly from your account. If you login on GoPro.com you should be able to go to settings then in the top bar see subscription and then you should be able to cancel from there. 

Best,

Ryan

Highlighted
Tourist

Thank you, Ryan!

I tried. When I go on My Account and on Settings, there is no "subscription" botton.

Also, if I wanted to access my credit card number and billing info I entered to sign up for the free trial, how can I access it since there is no payment information or history? I looked everywhere, but nothing.

Is there any chance you can help me delete at least my credit card number from here, please?

Thank you!

Marta

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi Marta,

@agilestorm84138,

Unfortunately that is not something I would be able to do. You will need to reach out to support directly. https://gopro.com/help/PKBContactus

Best,

Ryan

Highlighted
Sightseer

I have found exactly the same problem Marta, and GoPro have been less than helpful in helping me to resolve this problem. Very disappointing!!

Highlighted
Sightseer

[ Edited ]

I have the same issue. Gopro plus service is not working. THIS APP IS A SCAM!!! Don't subscribe. Up to now I still can't find the way to cancel my suscription. 

Highlighted
Sightseer

I had the same issue with mine.

But i found out that you can find that "subcription button" via the confirmation email that GoPro sent you.

That the only way I know.

Highlighted
Sightseer

I tried canceling my subscription as well using both my onlione account and the confirmation email they sent with no success. I ended up calling GoPro waiting for 10 minutes and then reaching a representative that had no right working as a service representative (very inept). Needless to say, Go Pro was unable to solve my cancellation request. Not a great way to create loyal customers.

@amyv361 wrote:

I had the same issue with mine.

But i found out that you can find that "subcription button" via the confirmation email that GoPro sent you.

That the only way I know.