Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

can't transfer video from GoPro to Mac

[ New ]

downloaded the app, followed the tutorial however it says no files to import eventhough i show 128 GB used on the SD card. used gopro cable in different usb slots and even restarted the computer.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: can't transfer video from GoPro to Mac

[ New ]

Hello, @stevel2846. Apologies for the missed information. From the details you shared through this thread we see that you have a MAX camera and was trying to use Quik for desktop app. 

The Quik for desktop application only works with media captured in HERO Mode on a MAX. Were you trying to copy/import/save 360 media from the camera?

If so, you will need to download/install the GoPro MAX Exporter and/or the GoPro Player

For additional guidance on how to use them, please see the links below:

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @stevel2846. There are troubleshooting steps here that you can try. Have a go at them and let us know how it goes. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]

did not resolve my issue

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @stevel2846

What camera are you using?

See if the steps shared on this thread helps.

If it's still the same, try using an SD card adapter instead.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

the camera i own is a go pro max 360. i have formatted the disk, deleted videos, have retaken videos, and still nothing.

GoPro

[ New ]

Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue.

Please reach out to them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to have this checked further.

Regards,

Ej

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @stevel2846. Apologies for the missed information. From the details you shared through this thread we see that you have a MAX camera and was trying to use Quik for desktop app. 

The Quik for desktop application only works with media captured in HERO Mode on a MAX. Were you trying to copy/import/save 360 media from the camera?

If so, you will need to download/install the GoPro MAX Exporter and/or the GoPro Player

For additional guidance on how to use them, please see the links below: