Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Sightseer

Re: can't import files to quik from desktop

some problem
Sightseer

same problem
GoPro

Hello @blueboost02201

Are you having the same issue as the original poster, that is, not being able to import files via Quik for desktop? Is it happening to all the GoPro files that you have? Are you getting an error message when you connect your camera to the computer? Have you been able to try out suggested troubleshooting steps in this thread? Which computer operating system are you using? Do you have the latest version of Quik on your computer?

Hope to hear back from you with these information so we can assist better. For a more personalized support, you can reach out to our Support team through phone or chat here: https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Best regards, 
Marius

Sightseer

I have the same problem, dowloaded photos from my Iphone into an external drive due to memory limitations, trying to upload those same pics into the Quick for desktop app, and the only thing I get is an error stating the files can't be loaded. .JPG format. 

Tourist

@marius. Instead of asking evading questions, why don't you ask a developer to go through this thread and fix this asap? Come on man, first reported 21 months ago!!!
Tourist

It won't even let me select the folderso as to import videos.Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG
GoPro

Hi @redriver74218

This option is to get Quik for Desktop to scan a designated set of folders for any footage recorded on a GoPro camera. This will allow you to see what footage you have available to create a story, Clip & Share.

Are you trying to import files or save an edited/created video?

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

I have MP4 videos in those folders to be picked up by QUIK, but still they can't pick them up.  I just want those videos that are in my folders to be picked up by QUIK and then I can edit it.  But they are nowhere to be found or picked up in QUIK.  THis shouldn't be that hard, is that the desktop QUIK glitch or am I not doing something right?  Very frustrating.