Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Sightseer

bought new comp. with Nvidia 1050TI 4G ram graphics card and still freeze whats the deal

[ New ]

I had an Asus comp with 12 gig ram 1 T hard drive works amazing but this one app freezes. so bought the Lenovo Legion with a Nvidia GEFORCE 1050TI 4GIG graphiocs card . 8 gig ram inteli7 8th gen processor and 1T hard drive and installed this quik app on it and I still am having the freezing and (not responding) notice. this is litteraly not okay. how can I resoplve. I should literallly noty have this happen........    ther ehas to be a better option than just telling everyone to call support...   

also trying to post this question I am being hasstled 

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: bought new comp. with Nvidia 1050TI 4G ram graphics card and still freeze whats the deal

[ New ]

Hi @earthlingt42

Does the freezing issue happens only when playing videos?

If you are using a setup with multiple graphics card, try running it with the integrated card.

For reference, you can also check: Minimum System Requirements for Quik for Desktop

Thanks!

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: bought new comp. with Nvidia 1050TI 4G ram graphics card and still freeze whats the deal

[ New ]

Hi @earthlingt42

Does the freezing issue happens only when playing videos?

If you are using a setup with multiple graphics card, try running it with the integrated card.

For reference, you can also check: Minimum System Requirements for Quik for Desktop

Thanks!

Ej