Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

alway come back to "Sign in" page

After sign in Quik, when click on "CREATE", alway come back to "Sign in" page.

How to solve this problem?

Win10 X64, Quik2.7.0.945,  Gopro7

Tourist

Re: alway come back to "Sign in" page

I have the same problem.

GoPro

Hello @丁申 and @redsurf83201. Sorry to hear about the login issue. Please see if the following steps will work: 

1 Open Quik for desktop
2 While on the login screen, select the “Help” tab above the Quik for desktop window
3 Select “Restart with default settings”
4 A modal will appear saying “Are you sure?“. Click “Restart” once more.
5 Quik for desktop will close and reopen. Quik for desktop will appear as if you installed it for the first time.
6 Go to the login screen and input your credentials. You should then be able to login successfully.

If Quik crashes but does not send you to the sign in page, please go through the troubleshooting here

We would love to hear back from you. Thanks!

Tourist

Doesn't help it. Else i try to log in by Facebook account but there is showing the message that i need to update my browser. So, i did it but nothing has changed. It's shown that i still need it. I use Google Chrome. MAC app is working, IOS is working too, but HEVC files need to have powerful computer. Desktop app doesn't work. I tried it a lot of times. I tried to change my password. There was one more problem: I have been waiting for reset link for a long time. I am beginning to hate GoPro with its bugs and its app. (But first impression was fantastic)

Highlighted
Tourist

Have the same problem since installed Qlik for Windows...

Logon, logon, logon...

Rest of setttings, reinstalling - doesn't help

I have several questions:

1. How it is possible known bug was not fixed for monthes? A lot of same issues reported by users here. Problem NOT solved.

2. GoPro - are you really need to logon users before editing? 

3. Why do you don't let customers change UI to English? Issue with logon is connected to the UI language - just let users change it during installation

Tourist

So, i updated video card driver and ran the app as administrator and view the same thing. I can't use your app. Any ideas?

By the way, if the name of user is written on russian (for example), the app doesn't start at all. So i have a second user on the desktop to avoid such problems. 

Tourist

Hi, Here's my action

uninstall Quik, and re-install Quik;

delete all windows Registry related to "gopro";

Restart with default settings in Quik;

Change Windows language to english;

But problem still remain,

what can I do next? re-install windows10?

Tourist

I've install new windows 10 Pro X64 in Vmware workstation.

but still get this "sign in" problem.