Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Sightseer

WindowsQquik software wont save my edit!

I have just created a video in Quik but it wont save.  It just comes up with a "saving to edits" box but doent do anything else!

Please help!

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: WindowsQquik software wont save my edit!

Hi @sweetboost8480,

Do you have any screenshots of what you are seeing? What version of Quik are you using?

Best,

Ryan

Highlighted
Sightseer

Hey Ryan,

I have the same issue as sweetboost (see screenshot with the stuck screen). Another behavior (just sometimes, cant reproduce it) is that the save screen disapears very fast an no clip was created.

My setup is the following (I reinstalled my computer mid December and beside quik its running like new):

Win 10 with Quik 2.5.1.462

CPU: Intel i7-6700k

RAM: 16 GB

GPU: AMD RX480

What I've tried so far:

Reinstalled Quik multiple times (then it works for 2-3 clips and then it stucks again)

Changed the import location mutiple times (different locations on the same hard drive and locations on second hard drive)

Used different graphic card drivers

Hope you can help me/us :)

Best regards,

Patrick

Unbenannt.JPG
Highlighted
GoPro

Hey Patrick,

@patricks46482

I'll run this by our Desktop Team to see if there is anything they know. It might be best to get in touch with our Support Team directly so they can troubleshoot your specific system. https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Cheers,

Ryan