Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Nomad

Re: Win7 64bit gopro studio?

@Anonymous wrote:

To whom it may concern,

I too had to factory reset my computer and lost the older version of the software "GoPro Studio 2.0" its unfortunate that you give people no choice if they want to use your product and services they will pay for it! For those who cannot afford the extra coast after purchasing the camera, I’m sure they feel trapped and unable to accomplish tasks to create the best video possible to share with friends and family. Not only that, but save/edit precious memories of trips and adventures. I would like to conclude by saying I like the picture and durability of the product but as a paying customer i think your services are corrupt and way overpriced. It would be nice to see some changes to make it easier on the consumer.

Disgruntled customer.

In all fairness, if you went with a generic action camera, you'd still be forced to use a 3rd party video editor. I was fortunate to get Studio just before GP removed it. Sadly just the other day it was acting up on me. GP recommends VSDC Free Video Editor, and after reviewing several YT videos, it is a highly recommended program. Check it out. You find it meets your needs.

Highlighted
Tourist

[ Edited ]

Desde esta pagina web podeis descargar gopro studio y despues actualizarlo, sirve con windows 7 servipack 2 64 bits, una vez instalado debemos darle compativilidad con windows vista servipack 2 para que el programa funcione correctamente. espero les sirva a mi me funciona.

[Edit: Link Removed]

Highlighted
Anonymous

[ Edited ]

Id like the link. [Edit]

Highlighted
Sightseer

[ Edited ]

Hi

I hope there are many like you

Please send the installer to me [Edit]

Highlighted
Sightseer

[ Edited ]

Hi...I would like to have the GoPro studio file..mind to send it to me?thanks... email:[Edit]

Highlighted
Sightseer

[ Edited ]

Could you email me the windows 7 file please.[Edit]

Highlighted
Sightseer

Hello, could you send me the file, please.

Highlighted
Tourist

[ Edited ]

If it's still available, please could I have a copy.

I'm getting a Hero 5 tomorrow from Santa Claus.

Cheers and Happy Christmas

[edit]