Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

Win7 64bit gopro studio?

im using an old version of windows " windows 7 64bit "   tried to download the lastest version of gopro studio "quik" but it doesn't let me because it says my operating system is too old.. is it possible to get a version that supports my computer???

please, and thanks =)

GoPro

Re: Win7 64bit gopro studio?

Hi @nopen184,

Unfortunately in order to download GoPro Apps for your computer you will need to be running at least a 64 bit Windows 10 system. You can see the system requirements here:

https://shop.gopro.com/softwareandapp/quik-%7C-desktop/Quik-Desktop.html#

Best,

Ryan

Sightseer

[ Edited ]

Thanks for not catering to those of us who have earlier  windows software versions.

Tourist

thanks for the reply

I did have Gopro Studio on this computer but I had to format it. Can I not download an older version of the software?? can you help me out with that? 

Sightseer

To whom it may concern,

I too had to factory reset my computer and lost the older version of the software "GoPro Studio 2.0" its unfortunate that you give people no choice if they want to use your product and services they will pay for it! For those who cannot afford the extra coast after purchasing the camera, I’m sure they feel trapped and unable to accomplish tasks to create the best video possible to share with friends and family. Not only that, but save/edit precious memories of trips and adventures. I would like to conclude by saying I like the picture and durability of the product but as a paying customer i think your services are corrupt and way overpriced. It would be nice to see some changes to make it easier on the consumer.

Disgruntled customer.

Sightseer

Message support via chat.  They'll provide a link to the Windows7 version you need.

Sightseer

Nope, I keeping getting a message that I need to upgrade to WIndows 10.

Tourist

I saved the file for windows 7 64 bit here it is if anyone wants it.