Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

Re: Win10 Quik Always ask for login when Choose another editor

Your advice does not help.

Hiker

I bought 5 GoPro Hero Black only because of the ability to write telemetry. To handle video, and adding telemetry only need your GoPro Quick program for windows. I installed it. I have the appropriate configuration for your requirements. The program Quick doesn't work. She keeps asking to login after each action once again takes to the login screen. I spent hours with your tech support in chat and email. Studied the answers in your system, tried everything. In my system only one language pack is Russian, and I can't switch the Windows interface to English, unfortunately. I changed the formats and numbers in English, and the language of non-Unicode programs. It didn't help, I reinstalled after that Quick, he still keeps on asking to log in. And us in Russia a lot. I beg you to release a new version of the program Quick, which will not have such problems. I am ready to help you with testing.

GoPro Community Manager

For additional telemetry options, take a look at Dashware at http://www.dashware.net/.

Hiker

I use Dashware, but this app doesn't work well with 120FPS Full HD video, while viewing the resulting video, the video goes slower than sound.

Sightseer

Any updates? I also have the same error. App always asks to sign in. I sign in successfully but than after click on any buttons it ask to sign in again

GoPro Community Manager

If you're still having issues, please reach out to our Support team at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs and our team will help you with this.

Hiker

Are you kidding me? Of course, we still have problems. Version of the program has not changed. All the Russian with a licensed Windows and Russian language interface, all also throws to the login page. When will the new release is Quick?

Tourist

same problem