Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: Win10 Quik Always ask for login when Choose another editor

Highlighted
Tourist

@viacheslav8488 wrote:

Привет, ребята. 

Хочу поделится своим опытом - была та же проблема, всё никак не мог нормально пользоваться приложиением quik, постоянно выкидывало из аккаунта на страницу логина. Потом после многих безуспешных попыток нашёл этот топик, и в частности - совет по поводу смены локализации с русской на английскую. Удалил приложение (самая последняя версия

Hi guys!

Everyone, who has problems with continious log outs from Quik App - try to make the following steps:

1. Delete Quik App from your PC

2. Change localization of windows from your native language to USA localization.

3. In your GoPro account change country from your country to USA, language - English.

4. Restart the PC

5. Install the Quik App again

6. In options make reset to the default options. 

7. Enjoy. 

P.S. Support of GoPro disapointed me really a lot. I got a sollution from another user, simply by chanse. You should improve, guys, it's not a new problem for all Russian, Belarus, Ukrainian etc. users. I hope one day your support will work properly. Best wishes!

I'm using windows 10 Chinese version, and the above suggestion is a solution.

Untitled.jpg
Highlighted
Sightseer

Thanks!!! Finally it works on my laptop which also runs Chinese Win 10

Highlighted
Tourist

Congrats!

Highlighted
Tourist
Tourist

Увы не помогает((

Unfortunatly this steps didnt helps , i couldnt go to studio status and works with my video, gratly frustrated...what reaseon in camera if i couldnt do footage montage?

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @bu4

If you haven't already please reach out to our Support Team. Let them know of the troubleshooting steps taken so far.

They are available by phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!
Ej

Highlighted
Sightseer

Hello. Since support isn't doing its job, I'll do it for them. The easiest way without dancing with a tambourine - download an older version of the program, for example, Quik 2.0.1.4320. Install it, log in (there is no this error). Then update from the program to a newer version or remove this version (so the most correct) and put the latest version of the program from the site (at the time of the answer 2.7.0.945), everything will work. How can you work and produce such a crude product? This disregard for a large mass of Russian-speaking people. And the efforts spent on this program are absolutely not worth it, the program is about anything.

Highlighted
Sightseer

Надо локаль поменять на Американскую. (в панели Language в блоке Related settings ссылку Administrative language settings)

localeChange.png