11-09-2018 02:17 PM
I am really sorry for any troubles caused
Please go over these steps:
- Open Quik for desktop
- While on the login screen, select the “Help” tab above the Quik for desktop window
- Select “Restart with default settings”
- A modal will appear saying “Are you sure?“. Click “Restart” once more.
- Quik for desktop will close and reopen. Quik for desktop will appear as if you installed it for the first time.
- Go to the login screen and input your credentials. You should then be able to login successfully.
If you have successfully logged into Quik for desktop in the past,
- While the "Authenticating" message is appearing, wait 15 seconds, then close Quik for desktop.
- Turn off the Wi-fi connection, then re-enable it.(Connect computer via Ethernet cable rather than Wi-fi if possible)
- Now reopen Quik for desktop and retry the login.
Let us know how it goes.
11-10-2018 12:31 AM
As a suggestion. Please, next time name your apps like 'Disgrace', 'Shame'. What is the **bleep**ing use of the camera (which is 'fine' in comparison to any app you've ever created) that can not copy images directly to PC?
11-10-2018 07:54 AM
The steps you've provided are not working. I did reinstalling many many times, but Quik aren't working. I also connected to VPN United Kingdom, and change system language to United Kingdom, and removed russian language from my computer, but it didn't take a result.