Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

Re: Win10 Quik Always ask for login when Choose another editor

[ New ]

У вас не команда, а группа бездельников. Не могут устранить ошибку уже более года!!! Ни одно из предложенных решений НЕ РАБОТАЕТ!.

Встал вопрос с покупкой новой камеры, в связи кражей старой. Что можете посоветовать кроме GoPro?

Tourist

[ New ]

https://youtu.be/SrLaJx9icR0

Как не работало, так и не работает. Больше года не могут починить. Хорошо что камеру украли, теперь куплю Sony FDR-X3000R
Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
Sightseer

[ New ]

Аналогичная проблема, дома стоит топовое железо и не работает quik... вывесил камеру за пол цены на продажу и сегодня поеду вубирать новую. Gopro для меня больше не вариант с такой техподдержкой. Жаль, когда-то был шороший продукт. 

Tourist

[ New ]

What about Quick 2.7? Is problem still the same?

Sightseer

[ New ]
yes :С
Sightseer

[ New ]

I  have a same problem. Already passed more than a year and nothing has changed. I tried a lot of solution and nothing helped. 

And you think that I will buy GoPro 7??? NO! And I do not advise you.

Sightseer

[ New ]
Their software is so fxxx up. Will not recommend to anyone else. The camera is great software is just horrible. WTF is the most frequent word I use when using their software
Sightseer

[ New ]

Just bought the GoPro Fusion. 

Installed the app. Login - add folder for exported media - nothing. 

Trying to get into CREATE mode or settings - getting sent to login screen again. 

Please, correct me if I am wrong, but how is this the expected flow?  Just bought a brand new camera. Can't get footage from it for hours....

Win10, russian ( already switched to english ) language, reinstalled, resetted to default - nothing helped.

Is there any way to bypass this?