Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Win10 Quik Always ask for login when Choose another editor

У вас не команда, а группа бездельников. Не могут устранить ошибку уже более года!!! Ни одно из предложенных решений НЕ РАБОТАЕТ!.

Встал вопрос с покупкой новой камеры, в связи кражей старой. Что можете посоветовать кроме GoPro?

Highlighted
Tourist

https://youtu.be/SrLaJx9icR0

Как не работало, так и не работает. Больше года не могут починить. Хорошо что камеру украли, теперь куплю Sony FDR-X3000R
Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
Highlighted
Sightseer

Аналогичная проблема, дома стоит топовое железо и не работает quik... вывесил камеру за пол цены на продажу и сегодня поеду вубирать новую. Gopro для меня больше не вариант с такой техподдержкой. Жаль, когда-то был шороший продукт. 

Highlighted
Tourist

What about Quick 2.7? Is problem still the same?

Highlighted
Sightseer

yes :С
Highlighted
Sightseer

I  have a same problem. Already passed more than a year and nothing has changed. I tried a lot of solution and nothing helped. 

And you think that I will buy GoPro 7??? NO! And I do not advise you.

Highlighted
Sightseer

Their software is so fxxx up. Will not recommend to anyone else. The camera is great software is just horrible. WTF is the most frequent word I use when using their software
Highlighted
Sightseer

Just bought the GoPro Fusion. 

Installed the app. Login - add folder for exported media - nothing. 

Trying to get into CREATE mode or settings - getting sent to login screen again. 

Please, correct me if I am wrong, but how is this the expected flow?  Just bought a brand new camera. Can't get footage from it for hours....

Win10, russian ( already switched to english ) language, reinstalled, resetted to default - nothing helped.

Is there any way to bypass this?