Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Win10 Quik Always ask for login when Choose another editor

@jefft , i lost my camera, i have serial number, how now?
Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

@nicerange81710 - If you reach out to our Support team at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs, they can create a record of your lost camera in case anyone contacts us to report that they've found it.

Highlighted
Sightseer

Have the same problem as well.

The solution that worked for me is changing both your GoPro account language and Windows display language to US English. It worked on my spare old laptop.

I suspect the issue is, being that GoPro is a company based in the US, the testing isn't very thorough and they just didn't bother trying to test with any other language. Most, if not all of the users who have this issue have their computer set to display a language that's not English(I have mine set as Chinese Simplified).

So yeah, I think it would be nice if someone tells them to test their program with another language and find the bug from there.

Highlighted
Sightseer

same problem .... very annoying

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @ranr08

Were you able to try the troubleshooting steps listed on this thread?

If you are still getting the same, please contact our Support Team.

They are available by phone or chat.

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!
Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Windows 10 1809

Quik 2.7.0.945

Work for me method:

1. Change lang to US english

2. Change Welcome screen to US:

Start-Control panel-Region-Administrative-Copy Setting-Copy your current settings to: Welcome screen and system accounts (enable)

3. Clean install QUIK, start.

4. Before login:

Help-Restart with default settings

5. Login QUIK

Highlighted
Tourist

Снова здравствуйте! 

С момента как лично у меня возникли проблему с GoPro Quik прошло уже несколько месяцев, и сегодня я потратил 4 часа времени чтобы вновь попытаться решить проблему - я так и не добился успеха. От программы Quik мне нужна лишь одна функуция, это возможность добавлять на видео Telemetry Data, если есть какие-то альтернативные приложения в которых это можно сделать - подскажите пожалуйста. 

Что я пытался делать для решения проблемы:

1) Удалил старую версию Quik. Удалил все файлы в AppData и почистил реестр по запросу GoPro.

2) Изменил язык системы и клавиатуры на Английский (Пробовал UK и пробовал USA), перезагрузил компьютер.

3) Установил заново Quik. Сделал сброс до заводских настроек через "reset to default settings"

4) Создавал новый профиль

Ничего не помогало в какой бы я последовательности не пробовал делать. Вы пишете всегда один и тот же метод решения - но он НЕ помогает. Я купил одну из лучших экшн камер в мире, и я трачу уйму часов на то, чтобы решить проблему програмного обеспечения. Почему до сих пор нет решения проблемы? Почему нет новой версии Quik? Когда я смогу пользоваться софтом от GoPro без проблем и с комфортом? Стоит расчитывать на обновления?

Windows 10. GoPro Hero 7 Black. Ukraine.

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @ДмитрийО7. Depending on the camera you are using, you might want to explore Dashware. Instructions are at https://gopro.com/help/articles/how_to/How-to-Overlay-Telemetry-from-GoPro-Cameras-in-Dashware

You may also check out RaceRender. The GoPro and Quik for mobile apps also allow GPS data to be displayed on video edits through performance stickers.  Hope this helps.