Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Win10 Quik Always ask for login when Choose another editor

Пока сделал так :

поставил 2.0.1.4320, она сама обновилась до 2.3.0.5383 - обе версии работают, проверил на 2х компах с русской вин 10 про 1809.

Highlighted
Sightseer

Same problem GoPro_Quik-WinInstaller-2.7.0.945 
win 10 pro rus

**bleep** you gopro!

Highlighted
Tourist

My nerves were shattered. The program does not work again. Do something about this problem. Such software spoils the reputation of GoPro

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @dizor

I am really sorry for any troubles caused

Please go over these steps:

1. Open Quik for desktop
  2. While on the login screen, select the “Help” tab above the Quik for desktop window
  3. Select “Restart with default settings”
  4. A modal will appear saying “Are you sure?“. Click “Restart” once more.
  5. Quik for desktop will close and reopen. Quik for desktop will appear as if you installed it for the first time.
  6. Go to the login screen and input your credentials. You should then be able to login successfully.

If you have successfully logged into Quik for desktop in the past,

1. While the "Authenticating" message is appearing, wait 15 seconds, then close Quik for desktop.
  2. Turn off the Wi-fi connection, then re-enable it.(Connect computer via Ethernet cable rather than Wi-fi if possible)
  3. Now reopen Quik for desktop and retry the login.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Ej

Highlighted
Sightseer

i have same  problem

Highlighted
Sightseer

First of all, the steps you've provided aren't working. Well, I'm able to login, but only to enjoy the landing view. Once I click any button ANY - it drops me back to login screen. Are you serious? I'm sorry, but did gopro ***super heroes team*** (SARCASM) ever try to fix the issue people been complaining for a YEAR on these 17 pages?
As a suggestion. Please, next time name your apps like 'Disgrace', 'Shame'. What is the **bleep**ing use of the camera (which is 'fine' in comparison to any app you've ever created) that can not copy images directly to PC?
Highlighted
Tourist

The steps you've provided are not working. I did reinstalling many many times, but Quik aren't working. I also connected to VPN United Kingdom, and change system language to United Kingdom, and removed russian language from my computer, but it didn't take a result.

Highlighted
Tourist

your steps not working at all..same problem goes to Chinese version too..come on...solve it!