Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Win10 Quik Always ask for login when Choose another editor

Hello @rodions6

Fusion footage will not work with Quik for desktop. You will need to install the GoPro Fusion Studio application. You can follow this link for the download. 

Thanks, 
Marius

Highlighted
Sightseer

Thanks a lot, with Fusion Studio this worked - I can export videos, though if not problematic - what would be the official recommendation in order to be able to playback or edit the default gopro video codec ?
Highlighted
Tourist

I have the same problem. Just got hero black 7, and tried to install quick 2.7.0.945 for windows (10 1809). The qucik is stuck on login screen. Nothing of the above helped. I am completely disappointed with you software :(

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @ma055

If you are able to  log-in to your GoPro account through gopro.com/login without any issue, the next  step would be to get in touch with our Support team. This way, our team will be able to provide a more personalized support as the issue might be associated to particular settings on your computer. You can reach support by phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs. 

Thanks, 
Marius

Highlighted
Tourist

I will try to chat tommorow, but is seems from this forum that problem exists for half a year, and you do nothing.

Highlighted
Tourist

[ Edited ]

Hi, I have same problem with Quik Desktop for Windows. I bought GoPro hero 7 black several days ago, and several days I have a problem with Quik. I login in Quik, but after connect my gopro Quik run to relogin. Windows 10 Pro. I change language system to English (United Kingdom), I delete ukrainian and russian language, but it didn't help me. Also I did help>restart with default sattings. I returned the gopro to the store and bought a new gopro, but the problem persists. How to fix it? 

Highlighted
Tourist

My problem was fixed after creating new account with new settings computer (language). When I login in old account Quik run to relogin. Проблема решилась после того как создал новый аккаунт при новых настройках компьютера. 

1) Удалил квик

2) Выставил язык системы, клавиатуры, язык администрирования англисйский великобритания

3) Перезагрузил

4) Установил Квик

5) Не пытаясь зайти на старый аккаунт, создал новый аккаунт, и тогда заработало.

6) Сменил язык обратно

Highlighted
Tourist

Если у вас программа не работает даже после того как сменили язык системы - попробуйте зайти через сайт на свой профиль, и изменить язык профиля на Английский Великобритания, и тогда вновь попробовать зайти в приложение.