Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
GoPro

Re: Win10 Quik Always ask for login when Choose another editor

Hello @crucifixio5253 and @joel3457

If you have not done it yet, try the following steps while using the latest version of Quik for desktop (2.6.2): 

1 Open Quik for desktop
2 While on the login screen, select the “Help” tab above the Quik for desktop window
3 Select “Restart with default settings”
4 A modal will appear saying “Are you sure?“. Click “Restart” once more.
5 Quik for desktop will close and reopen. Quik for desktop will appear as if you installed it for the first time.
6 Go to the login screen and input your credentials. You should then be able to login successfully.

This was posted above but I am not certain if you have been able to do these steps as well. Also check if using a different email address will work. We would love to hear how it works out. 

Thanks, 
Marius

Tourist

I’ve tried reset with the steps above, even uninstall-and-reinstall the app, but it still doesn’t work.
It’s funny that originally my problem was just “Quik cannot change music in create mode”, and it was still okay to do some works. But now it totally can’t work after my first “Restart with default setting” did before my first comment on this feed.
GoPro

Sorry to hear about what happened, @joel3457. At this time, the next step is to reach out to our Support team for a more personalized support. The team will be able to determine if the issue is associated with particular settings on your computer and identify possible solutions based on it. Best regards! 

Highlighted
Sightseer

I also experience exact same problem. got the latest version. tried reinstall couple times. reset setting couple times. it just keep taking me back to login screen.

Sightseer

Hi @mariustanya, just FYI i also reached out to support team but sadly they don't seem to know how to trouble shoot. The girl helped me say the only cloest issue they have is Quik crashed in win10. WIth this issue going on in the forum for so long. its very dissappointing no one on GoPro side really care about it and no one logs it just letting us customers scratch our heads until we give up trying.

Edwin

Sightseer

Guys, wtf?

I don't need your camera while it doesn't work because I cannot edit the content!

Are you crazy? You cannot fix the simple problem for 9 months!

Your support is ridiculous!

I will suit you!
GoPro

Hi @krotovmm @paichengt80

My apologies for the experience.

I understand that this has been going on for quite some time.

I have raised this to the team in charge and will update this thread as soon as I get additional information from them,.

Regards,

EJ

Sightseer

Thank you. looking forward to the fix. for now i have moved onto use PowerDirector. don't have much hope for the fix coming anytime soon but would be a nice surpirse for coming holidays.