Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Sightseer

Re: Win10 Quik Always ask for login when Choose another editor

Same issue here.

My Windows installation language is Russian and the login screen appears repeatedly. Can't do anything in the application.

v. 2.6.2.841

GoPro

Hi @mcdebugger

Were you able to try the troubleshooting steps listed above?

If not, please go over the step.

We already have the team in charge looking into the login issue.

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

Always TRY... forever TRY...

GoPro Support only ask your customer to try this and try that, if cannot be solved, said most of customers can solve the issue by the steps.

But actually, I saw from the forum, I am not the only one, most of customers have this issue.

Don't ask me to contact the GoPro Support again, I already contacted in past two or three months, they have give me some file to feedback the log files for troubleshooting. 

Finally, still cannot find the issue cause. 

Another issue is the GPS feature of HERO 6, I also already contact the GoPro Support team in past two months.

The GPS function is suck, cannot port the correct map, and make the unreasonable speed data.

The HERO 6 camera already replaced 4 times, never solved the issue.

GoPro support team just said it is software issue, not hardware issue.

I bought the HERO 6 since the GPS feature, I can help me to add amazing GPS overlay to my cycling video.

But it is make people feel helpless, I have bought HERO 6 five months, it cannot fullfill my expectation.

Never have any solutions to solve the Quik desktop and GPS issues !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GoPro

Sorry to hear about the trouble, @powershek. Appreciate you going through the  recommended steps and for engaging our Support team. By any chance, have you been able to explore Dashware in order to overlay GPS data to your videos? For more information on this, you can check the articles below: 

I hope this helps. 

Best regards, 
Marius

Highlighted
Hiker

Since the issue of Quik Desktop never been solved. And the main purpose of my HERO 6 is going to record my cycling activity with GPS data, than I can port the GPS overlay to the video. Finally GoPro Support team suggest / recommend me to use Dashware as you.

The latest version of Dashware still cannot port the map with GoPro HERO 6, I need to copy the data profile of HERO 6 from installation directory of Quik Desktop and replace the GoPro data profile in installation directory of Dashware. No any GoPro Support has mentioned this step as you. This solution is not provided from GoPro Support, it is found by myself with Google Search. GoPro Support recommend me to use Dashware, but no one know the latest Dashware still not compatible to HERO 6 GPS data.

And now the problem is the GPS feature is unstable, the GPS logo on HERO 6 always turn to gery color. A wrong map and unreasonable speed data will be ported by this GPS data. 

Tourist

me too...
This stock price trend chart can be seen, GOPRO has lost the trust of investors or users.
https://finance.yahoo.com/chart/GPRO#eyJTWSI6W1siR1BSTyIsbnVsbCwwLDBdXSwiVFMiOlsxLCJkYXkiLG51bGwsbnV...
Sightseer

exactly the same problem. half a year past but till now problem still not solved. what are you doing there? any step request me to login and I can do nothing in this proramm. How to solve it!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Tourist

Same issue, keep asking me to login....Quik don't work anymore.