Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Win10 Quik Always ask for login when Choose another editor

Hello @powershek

Appreciate your feedback. Is this the same issue even with the latest Quik App version (2.6.2) I am asking only because I see that the version information provided on the Support email is an older version. If you have not tried it yet, see if the latest version still pose the same issue. You can perform the steps below once the Quik app is updated: 

1 Open Quik for desktop
2 While on the login screen, select the “Help” tab above the Quik for desktop window
3 Select “Restart with default settings”
4 A modal will appear saying “Are you sure?“. Click “Restart” once more.
5 Quik for desktop will close and reopen. Quik for desktop will appear as if you installed it for the first time.
6 Go to the login screen and input your credentials. You should then be able to login successfully.

Let us know how it works out. 

Many thanks, 

Marius

Highlighted
Sightseer

The new version 2.6.2 sucks as usual, restart to default useless as well!! 

Still keep asking user login again and again once click to create or view or else!

It's unbeliveable for there is no any proper solution of software from Gopro support team for such long period!

Sony will be my next sport camera, bye bye Gopro forever

Highlighted
GoPro

I am sorry for any troubles caused @stonexu. Though some customers already reported that the issue has been cleared by the recent update, there are still some cases unresolved.

This has been raised to the team in charge and we are working on getting this addressed. We will post back on this thread once we get an update.

Best Regards,

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

I am using quik 2.6.2.481... oh actually, I never use it becuase it is totally unusable.

the update did not fix the problem here.

please, do something useful.

Highlighted
Tourist

If I just install the V2.6.2. The issue cannot be solved by any measure.

The workaround is to install an older version, say V2.0.0, and then install V2.6.2 directly. (Do not uninstall V2.0.0)

So this may be an issue due to installation package incomplement.

Highlighted
Sightseer

please fix this issue, people can use your software at all, its critical bug.

Highlighted
Tourist

Привет, ребята. 

Хочу поделится своим опытом - была та же проблема, всё никак не мог нормально пользоваться приложиением quik, постоянно выкидывало из аккаунта на страницу логина. Потом после многих безуспешных попыток нашёл этот топик, и в частности - совет по поводу смены локализации с русской на английскую. Удалил приложение (самая последняя версия 2.6.2.841), сменил локализацию на английскую, перезагрузил, установил приложение заново, сделал ресет на дефолтные настройки, и всё заработало. Наконец-то обновил свою Karma Grip и синхронизировал её с камерой, чтоб можно было управлять записью, хайлайтами и т.д. с ручки. Кстати, ещё в настройках аккаунта сменил страну с Россия на США (не знаю, возможно это тоже сыграло свою роль). Всем удачи!

P.S. Разработчики этого приложения и саппорт гоупро - полный шлак ;( Был очень разочарован... 

Hi guys!

Everyone, who has problems with continious log outs from Quik App - try to make the following steps:

1. Delete Quik App from your PC

2. Change localization of windows from your native language to USA localization.

3. In your GoPro account change country from your country to USA, language - English.

4. Restart the PC

5. Install the Quik App again

6. In options make reset to the default options. 

7. Enjoy. 

P.S. Support of GoPro disapointed me really a lot. I got a sollution from another user, simply by chanse. You should improve, guys, it's not a new problem for all Russian, Belarus, Ukrainian etc. users. I hope one day your support will work properly. Best wishes!

Highlighted
Sightseer

viacheslav8488 спасибо за ответ, но к сожалению винда у меня только русская, не могу сменить.

viacheslav8488 thank you for response! but my windows have only russian language packet, and i can't change localization :(