Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

Re: Win10 Quik Always ask for login when Choose another editor

[ New ]

Your advice does not help.

Hiker

[ New ]

I bought 5 GoPro Hero Black only because of the ability to write telemetry. To handle video, and adding telemetry only need your GoPro Quick program for windows. I installed it. I have the appropriate configuration for your requirements. The program Quick doesn't work. She keeps asking to login after each action once again takes to the login screen. I spent hours with your tech support in chat and email. Studied the answers in your system, tried everything. In my system only one language pack is Russian, and I can't switch the Windows interface to English, unfortunately. I changed the formats and numbers in English, and the language of non-Unicode programs. It didn't help, I reinstalled after that Quick, he still keeps on asking to log in. And us in Russia a lot. I beg you to release a new version of the program Quick, which will not have such problems. I am ready to help you with testing.

GoPro Community Manager

[ New ]

For additional telemetry options, take a look at Dashware at http://www.dashware.net/.

Hiker

[ New ]

I use Dashware, but this app doesn't work well with 120FPS Full HD video, while viewing the resulting video, the video goes slower than sound.

Anonymous

[ New ]

Any updates? I also have the same error. App always asks to sign in. I sign in successfully but than after click on any buttons it ask to sign in again

GoPro Community Manager

[ New ]

If you're still having issues, please reach out to our Support team at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs and our team will help you with this.

Hiker

[ New ]

Are you kidding me? Of course, we still have problems. Version of the program has not changed. All the Russian with a licensed Windows and Russian language interface, all also throws to the login page. When will the new release is Quick?

Highlighted
Tourist

[ New ]

same problem