Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

Where is GoPro studio for Win 10?

[ New ]

GoPro max problem.  When I go to the menu and select studio, there is the android play and apple app store link.  This is no good because you do not support a 32GB android phone.  Where is studio for windows 10?  You only show player for windows 10.  It does not reframe - even though it seems to say it does.

Tourist

Re: Where is GoPro studio for Win 10?

[ New ]

@robc4036 Go pro fusion studio is discontinued and also the go pro max expoter. It looks like everythig should be doing with new gopro player. I have similer problems with the player. It not converts my 360 video without gps data loss. even convert using android devices also remove meta data from 360 video. These thins need to address by Gopro relly quick. fingers crossed

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi kasunaaa. Thanks.  I guess I need to learn how to make player do reframing - and set the direction of view in key frames.  Do you know how to do this?  Is there a tutorial?  I've not found out and there's no help in the app.  Only "help about."  TIA

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @robc4036 @sharpblaze40057

Check out these links:

How to Render Videos in the GoPro Player

How to Use Reframe in the GoPro Player

We are continuously working on improving the experience of our users.
We'll have this shared with the team.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

I have player on Windows 10 and I have none of those options.  There is just the time-bar and some scissors.  Clicking and double-clicking the background does nothing.  It seems there are two different apps with the same name.  None of the menu options help.  What is going on?

Regards,

Rob

Unavailable.jpg
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @robc4036

Do you have the files saved on the computer?

Do you observe when opening 360 videos and regular videos on the GoPro Player?

Can you please check the app version?

Thanks!

Ej