Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: Where Did Gopro Studio Go?

Same issue here, wanted/needed to re-install Studio.  GP is no help, I can understand they no longer want to support Studio and provide new versions but not to porvide links to download old versions is just stupid.  I guess the liberal elites from Silicon Valley know better then their customers.  Anyway, Quik ver 2.3 has Studio bundled with it and you can find it online by searching Quik v2.3 and website Techspot has v2.4 and v2.3 available to download.  I just did this and the downloads are valid and clean.

Uninstall the newer ver of Quick then install v2.3 with Studio, then you can re-update to Quik v2.5.

Hope this help some of you, good luck.

Highlighted
Anonymous

[ Edited ]

You may still use GoPro Studio oro something more professional like Adobe Premiere

Highlighted
Anonymous

Where can I download more templates with music?

Highlighted
Explorer

Other than the handful of templates featured in Studio, there are no other templates/music available. A few came loaded with the program while the majority needed to be downloaded from GoPro and installed before they would work.

It's been well over a year since I installed them for my copy of Studio. Since GoPro has discontinued Studio, I don't know if these template downloads are still available.

If you are looking for templates beyond what you see in Studio, there are none.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Can you download/copy them and sell them to me please? I am sick of of using the same ones again and again. Or, is there another program that has the option to use music templates?
Highlighted
Anonymous

For sure another one is GoPro Quik for Desktop

Look at this tutorial to know how to use it

GoPro Quik for Desktop Tutorial - Automatic GoPro Editing Software 🔔 Subscribe to get more: http://bit.ly/2wrPTNR 👑 GoPro Quik Tutorials: http://bit.ly/2I34L...
Highlighted
Hiker

@Anonymous wrote:
Can you download/copy them and sell them

^^^^^^^^^^^^

you're funny guy :) I can give you a zip file, if interested contact me via gopro personal message.

Magix Fastcut Plus has templates and autocuttiing functionality,  Adobe Premiere Elements has a big bundle but they weird and overkitschy (sweet wedding, sweet baby - but all depends on taste :))

Highlighted
Sightseer

Same for me, where did gopro studio go? I have recently been using Quik and it sucks!