Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Backpacker

Betreff: We have encountered an issue loading music, please restart application and try again.

[ New ]

Folks, please realise this software was discontinued over 4 years ago.  It's out of date, unsupported and no longer in developement.  It's like being on a sinking ship and some people are managing to patch the leaks.  Eventually as your OS gets updated, the software is going to stop working altogether.  So it's best to move on.

Hopefully GoPro will create a new version at some stage that ties into their subscription model (as it does on Mobile) but until then, you probably should find a better more stable up to date video editor.

Hiker

Betreff: We have encountered an issue loading music, please restart application and try again.

[ New ]

Yeah, I think most people understand that it's no longer supported.

Still doesn't sit well if it was something a lot of people were using on a regular basis.  They did find a way to update it when they wanted to add their cloud service capabilities to the app.  I still use it to download my video to an external drive, go through it and delete whatever I don't want and edit video to create clips I want to keep. Then upload to cloud which is faster over a lan to cloud from a mac than wireless or cell connection from my phone.

But then I download to my phone what I want to include in a movie, then create a movie, then add it to my photos so I can upload the movie using other apps.  Not really ideal.

Tourist

[ New ]
Sightseer

[ New ]

Glad this worked for you, however, this seems like a very problematic situation to put an operating system through. Everything runs on an accurate system timing environment. Changing the system date information would likely cause consequences to other programs.