Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist

W10 Quik startet nicht. Fehlermeldung "Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: Qt5WebEngineCore.dll"

Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: GoPro Quik.exe, Version: 0.0.0.0, Zeitstempel: 0x5b897c2a
Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: Qt5WebEngineCore.dll, Version: 5.6.0.0, Zeitstempel: 0x56d89c3b
Ausnahmecode: 0x80000003
Fehleroffset: 0x00000000009acbc8
ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x359c
Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01d4f2230248af61
Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: C:\Program Files\GoPro\GoPro Desktop App\GoPro Quik.exe
Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: C:\Program Files\GoPro\GoPro Desktop App\Qt5WebEngineCore.dll

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: W10 Quik startet nicht. Fehlermeldung "Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: Qt5WebEngineCore.dll"

@christosm4, when did this started from happening? Any changes done on your computer before the issue occur? Try restarting your computer if you haven't done yet. Reinstalling the software might also help.

Let us know how it goes.

Highlighted
Tourist

Re: W10 Quik startet nicht. Fehlermeldung "Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: Qt5WebEngineCore.dll&q

Die Installation findet auf ganz neue PC stat. Habe mehrere Mals restartet und zweimal neu installiert.

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: W10 Quik startet nicht. Fehlermeldung "Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: Qt5WebEngineCore.dll&q

@christosm4, are you installing the latest version of Quik for Desktop (v2.7.0)? To check, you can get the updated installer here: https://shop.gopro.com/softwareandapp/quik-%7C-desktop/Quik-Desktop.html

Looking at the error message, Qt5WebEngineCore.dll failed and could be causing the issue. As far as I know such error can arise for a few different different reasons. For instance, a faulty application, qt5webenginecore.dll has been deleted or misplaced, corrupted by malicious software present on your computer or a damaged Windows registry.

I suggest that you have Windows and drivers updated, then ensure that your computer's antivirus software isn't preventing the GoPro application to run, and try reinstalling the application again.

Highlighted
Tourist

Re: W10 Quik startet nicht. Fehlermeldung "Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: Qt5WebEngineCore.dll&a

@aenriquez  schrieb:

@christosm4, are you installing the latest version of Quik for Desktop (v2.7.0)? To check, you can get the updated installer here: https://shop.gopro.com/softwareandapp/quik-%7C-desktop/Quik-Desktop.html

Looking at the error message, Qt5WebEngineCore.dll failed and could be causing the issue. As far as I know such error can arise for a few different different reasons. For instance, a faulty application, qt5webenginecore.dll has been deleted or misplaced, corrupted by malicious software present on your computer or a damaged Windows registry.

I suggest that you have Windows and drivers updated, then ensure that your computer's antivirus software isn't preventing the GoPro application to run, and try reinstalling the application again.

Thanks a lot for your answer. I have already this version 2.7.0.945. My system is the OMEN HP Obelisk Desktop 875-0xxx with AMD Ryzen 7 2700 8-Core 3.20 GHz and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti.