Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

Video uploaded to GoPro Plus is grayed out, not usable.

[ New ]

One of the videos that my GoPro Hero 8 uploaded is not usable.  Something happened to the upload and it's grayed out.  I've tried to upload it again, but it says it's already uploaded.  I can't access edit functions to delete and re-upload it.  What can I or the GoPro Plus site do to fix this?

GoPro

Re: Video uploaded to GoPro Plus is grayed out, not usable.

[ New ]

Hi @canamxxc1000r

How was the initial upload done?

How are you accessing the file?

Is this a long/chaptered video?

When was the upload completed?

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

All my video has been uploaded directly from Hero 8 Black automatically during it's charging after my recording.

I've never had this problem before.  Only thing I can think of is that something didn't allow that video to completely upload.

It's there but not accessable in any way and I can't upload it manually.

I'm trying to look at the file on my GoPro Plus video webpage.

This is a single 2.45 GB 1080p video.

Video was uploaded on February 16th of this year.

Four other much larger videos uploaded successfully during the same period. This file was number 3 of 5 that uploaded.

GoPro

[ New ]

@canamxxc1000r, when accessing your PLUS media library through https://gopro.com/login, try clearing cache and cookies or using a different browser. You may also explore using an incognito browser to see if it makes a difference.

If this isn't the case, can you please also check if you're able to access the footage through other platforms (e.g. Quik for Desktop, cloud tab on GoPro App)?