Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

Video doesn't get imported from folder and can't get it to upload via web either

[ New ]

Hello,

I'm trying to add a edit I did with Quik after I changed hdd and when I try to add the folder, Quik for windows says: "0 files added"

If I try to upload from plus.gopro.com/media-library, I get the error saying the media is already present. But it's not showing in the media library.

I've tried to reboot, with different browsers, relogin and it seems bugged. I also noticed on the web version, I have 10 notifications I can't get rid of them for a day.

Btw this is not happening with just a video but with any I try to add that were recorded with the GoPro.

Thank you,

Gabriel

Tourist

Re: Video doesn't get imported from folder and can't get it to upload via web either

[ New ]

Did you edit those videos before?  Format, file name, property and all information should stay with the same as the rough one. Or you can't import it to GoPro Quick :]

Tourist

Re: Video doesn't get imported from folder and can't get it to upload via web either

[ New ]

I changed the flename but even uploading through the web Î get the same error saying the media is already in the library which is not.

Hiker

[ New ]

Same here! But i didn't touch the files.

BTW if you rename the files, this crap cant find them anymore.

Tourist

[ New ]

I believe this is the cause of it also.