Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Sightseer

Video Download from Hero 6 to Mac

[ New ]

Hi. Since I have updated the App I can no longer download any videos from Hero 6 to my Mac. I have contacted Apple who talked me running through a few fixes. Nothing worked & they said the issue must lie with GoPro. Please please help as I have some video of my children I wish to download. I am running the most upto date OS Mojave.

GoPro

Re: Video Download from Hero 6 to Mac

[ New ]

Hello @ferg67

There is currently an issue with Quik and the latest Mac OS (Mojave). In the meantime, insert the SD card directly to your computer using an SD card adapter instead and the pictures and videos will be accessible by then. 

Our team is working on a fix. We will keep you posted. 

Thanks, 
Marius

Sightseer

[ New ]
I have tried this. It still doesn’t download. Any idea when the fix will be available? Thanks
GoPro

[ New ]

Still no information or update on the fix. Does your computer or the Image Capture application detect the GoPro files? If they do, you should be able to download photos and videos from the camera to the computer. Alternatively, you can import the files from the camera to your mobile device (iPhone or iPad) through the GoPro App. Once downloaded, and saved on your phone or tablet, you can transfer the files then if they need to be in the computer. Thanks!

Nomad

[ New ]

Problem should be fixed with macOS 10.14.1 update.