Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Hiker

Upload video rendered from GoPro Player into GoPro Plus

Hello!!
I am trying to upload a rendered 360 video captured using the GoPro Max onto my GoPro Plus Cloud but I get an error regarding the extension of the file. The extension of the file is .MP4

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Upload video rendered from GoPro Player into GoPro Plus

Hello, @pani169. How are you uploading the media to the Cloud? A screenshot of the error message that you are getting will be helpful. 

Highlighted
Hiker

I am using the Add Media from the https://plus.gopro.com/media-library/ and I'm getting the error in the screenshot

Στιγμιότυπο 2020-09-20, 22.52.16.png
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello, @pani169. I was just able to upload an MP4 file. I even tried a .mov file that was an exported file from GoPro Player for Windows and it worked. Which computer are you using and which OS is it on? Do you have a screenshot of the properties of the file or media that you were trying to upload? 

Highlighted
Hiker

@mariustanya wrote:

Hello, @pani169. I was just able to upload an MP4 file. I even tried a .mov file that was an exported file from GoPro Player for Windows and it worked. Which computer are you using and which OS is it on? Do you have a screenshot of the properties of the file or media that you were trying to upload? 

Hello @mariustanya I am using macOS Catalina and the properties are the following

Στιγμιότυπο 2020-09-21, 19.26.25.png
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello, @pani169. Apologies for the delayed response. CHecking back if you are still having issues with uploading your rendered 360 media to the Cloud. We have tested using the same properties that you shared but we are still able to upload without an issue. 

Highlighted
Hiker

Tried again and got the same error...

Highlighted
GoPro

Sorry to hear about that. We will share this with the team and see if there are similar instances. We will keep this thread posted. Thanks!