Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist

Upload Fusion videos to the cloud

Hi, I am having problem uploading my fusion (360) video to my facebook. I have been reading several things about that problem here and it looks like Uninstalling the GoPro App and Installing once more could help with this problem. The thing is my 360 videos are save on the App of mi Iphone and I cant upload it to the cloud (Dont know why) so if i decide to delete the app and Install it once more will my 360 videos are going to be there? Thx

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Upload Fusion videos to the cloud

@aceit1gt, thanks for reaching out. Uploading 360 contents to the GoPro Plus cloud storage is not an option at this time. If trying to share your 360 content to Facebook directly through the GoPro App, can you please provide us a screenshot of the error that you get upon selecting this option?

We want to gather more details to help us further isolate the issue. When was the last time this feature was working on your mobile device? Have you tried from other device (if available)? Does it happen to all Fusion files in the app on your phone? What's the current GoPro App version installed? What's the phone model used and mobile OS version?

Looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi! Yes i have tried to Upload the video of 29 seconds to Facebook via the GoproApp and it does everything and when it comes to the final stage to upload it gives me a popup window that tells me there was a problem and if i would like to try again and if i click yes it starts all over and the outcome is the same one as before. My iOS is up tu date 12.4.1 Iphone Xs and de GoproApp is the 6.0. Like I told on my first post since the 360 videos are save in my GoproApp and not in the SD I have been reading that if I unistall the Gopro App and install it again sometimes the problem is fixed but if I do that I dont want to loose my 360 videos. If I do that will I loose my videos?

Highlighted
GoPro

@aceit1gt, thank you so much for the info. Yes, uninstalling the app will remove all the contents or data currently saved in it.

Alternatively, utilizing OverCapture may allow you to share the video from the app to Facebook. Check out this article https://gopro.com/help/articles/block/gopro-app-overcapture for more information.

I'll share the information with the team in charge. We'll keep you posted as soon as new information is available. In the meantime, apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi! Thanx but the thing is if I do that I will loose what I paid for on the Fusion so thats dosnt fix my problem. Is there a Way to download the videos on the Gopro APP to my computer? so I cand Download this videos and then Download the newer version of the APP and everything?

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @aceit1gt

If you still have the files on your SD card, you may have it uploaded to your computer via Fusion Studio.

How to Render Videos in the GoPro Fusion Studio App

I hope this helps.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi! THXS 

Thats the problem the Only place I have the Video is the Go Pro App and looks like I stuck cause If i Unistall I will loose the Video and if I do nothing the Video will just stay on the app and never si the ligth. 

Thank you once more for the Info!

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @aceit1gt

This has been reported to the team and we are waiting for updates.

We will get back to you through this post as soon as we have additional information.

Apologies for any trouble this may have caused.

In the mean time, you may try uploading the file to YouTube.

Once done, you can share the link to Facebook.

See https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/6178631?hl=en&ref_topic=2888648 for reference.

Thanks!

Ej