Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist

Unable to import with Quik

Hi,

I am using a compatible micro SD card with my Hero 4 Silver. I use Quik to import camera files. Hero 4 Silver firmware is also upgraded to 5.0.0 the latest release.  Till October last year also I imported files to my Mac from Camera easily with Quik. However, now I am not able to import any files and I see a message 'No files to Import'.  After chatting with Go Pro support I upgraded Quik to latest version but could only import files till October 2016 and no files after that. I do have card reader port in Mac. But I need the card reader etc and do not want to go that way unless this issue is not resolved. I have Mac High Sierra 

Quik Screenshot.png
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Unable to import with Quik

Hey,

i´ve the same problem with quik 2.5. Rolling back to quik 2.4 works for me. Maybe that helps...

Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: Unable to import with Quik

This worked for me too except I rolled back to 2.5.0 from 2.5.1 . Looks like there's something buggy in the latest version. Since GoPro aren't offering previous versions to download. You can download previous versions here: https://mac.filehorse.com/download-gopro-studio/9738/