Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Sightseer

Unable to import media in Quik

I've used a card reader to get all my Gppro-SD card footage downloaded in my computer folder. But, when I am trying to import those medias from my computer folder, it is not getting imported. When I tried browse, I found that GoPro did not recognizing those footage as well. 

Capture.PNG
Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: Unable to import media in Quik

Yeah me either, Pics are on my hard drive but wont transfer onto the app so I can create, frustrating

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @rockyalp721 and @chrisw72033. The folder containing the GoPro media needs to be added to Quik for desktop. The instructions on how to do it are detailed here How to Add Media Folders in Quik for Desktop . Have a go at them and let us know how it goes. Thanks!

Highlighted
Sightseer

I have the same Problem and unfortunately it does not work by just adding the folder.

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @boraber1990. To verify, all the media contained in the folder are GoPro media, right? Have you tried creating a new folder and moved or copied the GoPro media there? This means the GoPro media that you would like to access vua Quik for desktop.