Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist

Unable to download app

I can't find the gopro app, the quik app, or the fusion studio app in the app store. Trying to download it from gopro's website downloads the "app" but it doesn't do anything when I plug in my gopro.

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Unable to download app

Hello @fleetflash058. Which device are you using and which camera model do you have? This will determine the app that you need, and where to download it from.

If you are using a computer and using a Fusion camera, you will need to install the Fusion Studio app. See Fusion 2.0 Beta Update for your GoPro Fusion

If you are using a computer and a non-Fusion camera, you will need the Quik for Desktop which can be downloaded from here

If you are using a mobile device, download the latest version of the GoPro App through Google Play or through iTunes

Hope this helps!

Highlighted
Tourist

My computer is the 2019 Mac book pro and for some reason its not able to download through any of those links, or it'll download and be unable to open. My gopro is the hero 3+ silver.

Highlighted
GoPro

@fleetflash058, check out this article for the instructions on how you can install Quik for Desktop on your Mac computer.