Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Unable to add gauges in Quik using Hero 8 Black video file

[ Edited ]

Why is this still a issue from the hero 5 black all the way upto the newest hero 8 something gopro is going on about including with the 1 MILLION DOLLAR challange? if you can freely give away a million dollars in cash to someone then why cant a simple issue be fixed?

gopro hero 5 black version 2.60

gopro quik version 2.7.0.945

Gps is confirmed ON

wireless connection is Off

I should add this has ruined a fishing trip video because i cant add the gps graph to show how much i changed course to find the spot.

Highlighted
Tourist

I'm having the same problem on OS X. I recorded a video that I know GPS was enabled on (GPS icon lit up), but neither the desktop app or the Android app will let me add gauges. I'd love to know a solution.

Highlighted
Tourist

I take that back on my previous message. I got it to work in the Android app, just not the desktop app.
Highlighted
Hiker

I have the same problem, I can't have access on android and desktop!!! Any solution????????
Highlighted
Hiker

I have the same problem, I don't have access on android and desktop!!! Any solution????????

Highlighted
Sightseer

I'm having the same problem, Go Pro 8 with windows 10 desktop Quirk app. Says it cant find GPS even though it definitely did record GPS data. Please fix asap

Highlighted
Tourist

I will bump this thread as well...... GoPro Hero 8 firmware v.1.20, Quik desktop v.2.7.0.945 on Windows 10. No gauges even though GPS is turned on.

Highlighted
Tourist

[ Edited ]

Same here, works on android but not on windows, tried reinstall , turning on/off the gauges , metric/imperial,copy the video direct from the sd card , iwith the import function of quik , in the phone and the on desktop...