Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: I couldn´t have said it better myself

[ Edited ]

Un honte de la part de Gopro de ne pas respecter le client en fournissant le logiciel capable d'afficher les données GPS de la Hero 8 !!!

Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: Unable to add gauges in Quik using Hero 8 Black video file

Indeed this is sad that a top notch company like GOPRO can't come up with a working app.

Highlighted
Tourist

Well said!

Highlighted
Hiker

The H9 turned out to be more **bleep** than the H8 if you read the posts on the H9 forum. And the 5k is just a scam when the bitrate stays untouched and you get better footage from upscaling 4k footage from the H8?.

Of course they made it a different form factor so they could cash in more on accessories, and gave all the loyal current subscribers the finger by screwing us on the free year subscription. So much for the subscription giving you benefits.

Subscription is worth nothing anyway because you´re supposed to get customer care priority when in fact customer care is non existent. Unlimited cloud storage is useless when they discontinue the software for automatic backup, and download/upload speed to the cloud is a joke.

And what will happens to the **bleep** quality of the GoPro subscription now that they practically force in on every new customer? I can tell you that customer care priority gets even worse when everyone has priority. And download/upload speed for the cloud will suffer massively from the painfully slow speeds at already had.

Goodbye GoPro and hello Insta360!

Highlighted
Tourist

@paularys wrote:

you know the amount of memory it takes on my phone to be able to have the stickers it takes, my workflow right now is:

-Copy clip from gopro to phone ( takes 30 min to 40 min depending the size of the clip.

- add the stickers in the GoPro app( couple of seconds)

- save the file ( an hour or so) 

- Send the file from my phone to my mac( another hour or more when it doesn't fail)

- add the video and work on the footage on the computer( vary)

- now render the video

this workaround takes not only a huge amount of space in my phone but even more time to do the same we did before in minutes!

please add a gopro app for desk that does this or fix the Quik app

This used to be my wokr around....

But now even the stickers aren't accessible in either the iPhone or iPad app :(

So frustrating!

Highlighted
Sightseer

[ Edited ]

Dear GoPro;

If you are not going to support a feature that shows up in your software and that you advertise you support (GPS) on your cameras you should just turn off that feature and stop saying your camera can do it.  I understand if you can’t but stop saying you can when you obviously can’t. 

Pat

Huntington Beach, CA 

PS, how much of a cut do you get on the third party workaround?

Highlighted
Tourist

They edited it and removed the referenced you made about a class action and then your next post complaining about removing it and then my post saying how shady it was. Crazy!
Highlighted
Sightseer

Yea, makes me wonder why they have not deleted the whole thread. 

Pat Garcia

Hunitngton Beach, CA