Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Unable to add gauges in Quik using Hero 8 Black video file

[ New ]

Just returned my 8 black and got my money back, thank got i looked into this forum before my refund time was expired.... never again gopro, will post all this **bleep** on all forums and inform my filming community, so pissed off by this behaviour of gopro.

Tourist

[ New ]

Smiley Sad GoPro, get your act together.  I wonder if the CEO of GoPro actually knows about this issue or even cares. 

Pat Garica

Huntington Beach, CA

Hiker

[ New ]
I doubt this is being bubbled up to his level. This would seem like a no brainier for any CEO of a big company like GoPro. Deliver what you promised. Take care of your customers. Not happening in this case.
Hiker

[ New ]

the fish rots from the head. they made their money so its a milk it till done attitude - same beef different gravy. 

With their customer relations attitude i can't wait to see them burn at the stake and see a new action camera king show them how it should be done with a focus on QC, reliable product and most of all be aligned with their customers - all the reviews are propaganda brainwashing people with false expectations because the end result is a far cry from what you saw after alot of editing

Sightseer

[ New ]
same for me on Mac but I noticed when I use it on computers with windows it works
Sightseer

[ New ]

I have the same issue. Looks like this issue is over a year old.  What is the process to see if this is added to the queue of enhancements for Quik app?