Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

This program is dog **bleep**.

[ New ]

There is no if ands or butts around it. Quik is literally dog **bleep**. Its slow. It doesnt work all the time. It processes slow as **bleep**, and not to mention it doesnt even import all the files the first time. I have to click import 3-4-5 times for it to finally tranfser all my files. 

Not to mention if i try to playback a video when it goes over night into another day it doesnt work unless you drag all THE fules from the day after to the previous day folder. 

There are so many flaws and how youguys are still releasing camera blows my mind. 

Fix the software or refund me everything cause honestly this is a waste of my **bleep**ing time and money.

Tourist

Re: This program is dog **bleep**.

[ New ]

any updates?

Tourist

Re: This program is dog **bleep**.

[ New ]

billion dollar company and the software the **bleep**ing retard devs make doesnt work. HOW IN THE **bleep** are you gonna make a phone app editing software more **bleep**ing stable than the dekstop version. Im not gonna contact any **bleep**ing retards at gopro to try and "find" the issue. The issue is gopro quik being a **bleep**ing dog **bleep** program. FIX THE **bleep**ING THING NOW OR REFUND ME THE ENTIRE CAMERA AND BATTERIES CAUSE I DO NOT WANT TO CONTINUE WITH THIS DOG **bleep**. 

If i have to provide proof of purchase let me know i have no issue. But for **bleep** sake fix the program or REFUND me thats the 2 options.

Im not going to troubleshoot **bleep** that i have done 2-3-4-5- times and you **bleep**s still run off a script telling people to retry stuff we have 15 times. 

Not gonna contact a bunch of **bleep**ing monkeys who cant do **bleep**. Program fixed or refund. 2 options. And if there is any issues ever after the fix then just **bleep**ing refund me now cause i do not want to deal with this company. Ill go buy a better cannon camera.