Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
GoPro

Re: The Quik repeats logout after I logs in.

Thank you fro trying out the steps, @redbluff03408. If that is the case, let our team help. This maybe related to particular settings on your computer which our Support team will be able to sort out for you. You can reach them via phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Best regards, 
Marius

Sightseer

This is ridiculous. How about canceling the login requirement? We just want to import media to computer? Why do we need that? Login for what? Wasting time?

Tourist

GoPro don’t have solution for that bug, the problem is known for more then 18 month. I switched to magic fast cut, much better then GoPro Quik and import from GoPro perfectly

GoPro

Hi @hardyflame75158

The app prompts for the login credentials because of GoPro Plus.

I am really sorry for all the troubles.

Feedback as been sent to the right team.

And as suggested you can also contact our Support Team.

Thanks!

Ej

Sightseer

Is it working properly now?

@hycwong wrote:

I am using the newest version of Quik (for Windows 10). When I logs in and select any functionality, it automatically logs out and requires me to log in. This problem repeats even I reinstall this app.

GoPro

Hi @sunnyriver75655

It should be working.

If you are experiencing an issue, please go over these steps:

Open Quik for desktop
While on the login screen, select the “Help” tab above the Quik for desktop window
Select “Restart with default settings”
A modal will appear saying “Are you sure?“. Click “Restart” once more.
Quik for desktop will close and reopen. Quik for desktop will appear as if you installed it for the first time.
Go to the login screen and input your credentials. You should then be able to login successfully.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Ej

Sightseer

I did the steps and still got to log off and require to sign in

Try it again and again

GoPro

Sorry to hear about the trouble. In that case, please get in touch with our Support team so they can assist further. You may reach them by phone or cat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Alternatively, you may explore other programs for viewing and editing your GoPro media. You may check them through this article.

Best regards,

Marius