Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
GoPro

Re: The Quik repeats logout after I logs in.

Thank you for trying out the suggested steps, @danieln564. Sorry to hear that the issue is not resolved. Since this maybe related to particular settings on your computer, let our Support team walk you through further check. Please get in touch with them via phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs. Best regards!

Tourist

Are there any news on solution of that problem? I just started to use gopro only few days and still cannot have fun of it, since anything strating with GoPro itself to that Desktop Quik doesn't work properly! It really frustrates me a lot. I am experiencing this very problem.

GoPro

Hello @nicecreek78610

Sorry to hear about the trouble. if you have already installed the latest version of Quik for desktop (that is, version 2.6.2), see if the following steps will help clear the login issue:

1 Open Quik for desktop
2 While on the login screen, select the “Help” tab above the Quik for desktop window
3 Select “Restart with default settings”
4 A modal will appear saying “Are you sure?“. Click “Restart” once more.
5 Quik for desktop will close and reopen. Quik for desktop will appear as if you installed it for the first time.
6 Go to the login screen and input your credentials. You should then be able to login successfully.

You mentioned having problems with the GoPro itself. What seems to be the matter? Anything particular that we can help with? Hope to hear back from you. Alternatively, you can get in touch with our Support team for a more personalized support. You can reach the team here: https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks, 
Marius

Tourist

Hi!

I tried your tip, it didn't help. the problem is the same: as I click any function, it requires login. I also didn't mention that Facebook login doesn't work either. I put my credentials and it says they are wrong, however I can go to my gopro profile with just the same account via web and it works fine, but not with Quik.

As for the problem with gopro itself, I manage to solve it on my own. The problem was that it didn't connect to my phone, even when it says "connected" it is not and I wasn't able to use the app. Then I figured it might be the problem of software and it needs to be updated, that's why I wanted to use Quik in the first place, but as you can understand, I couldn't do it, because it doesn't work properly!

Anyway, I could update the software manually, however it took additional effort.

That causes a fraustration, because when you buy such action camera for almost 500$ from such famous brand as Gopro,  you expect it to work smoothly, just "buy and go", but I guess it is not this time.

GoPro

Glad to hear back from you @nicecreek78610 . Apologies for the trouble, and thank you for the feedback. Appreciate you trying out the recommended steps. This issue has already been forwarded to the team and we are waiting for updates. And yes, doing a manual update is highly recommended considering observed issues with Quik for desktop. Best regards!

Tourist

I have the same problem. Whenever I click any button in this application I become immediately redirected to login screen. Application is useless. I'm not able to do anything using this application. Do you have testing team there?

GoPro

Hello @redbluff03408

If you already have the latest version of Quik for desktop (version 2.6.2), try doing the following steps:

1 Open Quik for desktop
2 While on the login screen, select the “Help” tab above the Quik for desktop window
3 Select “Restart with default settings”
4 A modal will appear saying “Are you sure?“. Click “Restart” once more.
5 Quik for desktop will close and reopen. Quik for desktop will appear as if you installed it for the first time.
6 Go to the login screen and input your credentials. You should then be able to login successfully.

Alternatively, you can also get in touch with our team for a more personalized support. You can reach them via phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs Let us know how it works out. 

Thanks, 
Marius

Tourist

Hi, it doesn't help me.

My version of Quick is 2.6.2.841. My OS is Win10 64bit.