Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Sightseer

Re: Super slow GoPro Quick for Windows 10

Will do.
Sightseer

I have just bought the Black Hero 7 and yes its a nice camera but WOW the software is absolute crap! Quick should be renamed as S.....L....O.................W.................!

Sightseer

Yes and this is already more then a year and GoPoop does not do any thing to fix it

Sightseer

I think this problem caused by hardward acceleration because in my case I found 100% GPU usage when edit with Quik. Is it possible disable hardward acceleration on Quik?
Tourist

Seeing as Quik is one of the worst pieces of software I have ever had the misfortune of using (15Mbps exports - seriously GoPro?!?!), does anybody know how to use telemetry data from the Hero 6 Black in good video editing programs such as Premiere?

DashWare does not work beyond the Hero 5 Black, it would seem. 

Adventurer

Have you tried RaceRender?
Sightseer

Hi all,

So it seems that this software is not really working... If I follow this thread I read about a lot of frustated users... I just bought the GoPro 7 Black and tried the software... with of course the same experiences like all the other users did here. How have you all solved it? By using different software? If yes... any hints which one I should use? It is really sad because in general I like Quik (on mobile it works great).

Sightseer

I cannot believe how slow quick still is. It can't load any of my GoPro footages (Original Hero HD, Hero 3+ Silver, Hero 7 Black) in any sort of timely manner. My computer can run super intensive tasks in Premiere Pro and After Effects but can't run simple software? WTF GoPro, I love your cameras but I am sad you ditched GoPro Studio for this piece of crap. Does anyone know how to pull telemetry data into Premiere without using Quick?