Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Super slow GoPro Quick for Windows 10

Same problem here. i can;t even trim the videos to make them smaller.

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @mikez2

What error message are you getting?

See Clip and Share in Quik for desktop for reference.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Sightseer

I am having the same problem as everyone else on this thread. Quik hangs and freezes. When are you guys going to fix this? Hasn't worked for over a year.

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @king-raven

Were you able to check the Minimum System Requirements for Quik for Desktop

You can also try the steps on Quik for desktop Crashes while Opening Create Mode

Let us know how it goes.
You may also reach out to our Support Team for assistance through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs    

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Sightseer

Yes, my computer far exceeds the minimum requirements as does everyone who has checked their stats for you on this thread. My pc specs blow my Mac out of the water but the app will only work on Mac. You guys should stop making excuses and blaming customer rigs and actually fix it
Highlighted
Tourist

Unfortunately the fix never comes, finally sold my 7 black. The upside is I lost less than $100 on it, of course I did lose a summer of not having an action camera that worked.
Highlighted
Sightseer

Im having same issue. I just purchased a GoPro 7 Black and my PC was just built 2 weeks ago. Latest and Greatest Hardwar and Software, AMD 3900X, 2TB SSD, ASUS 2070 GPU,etc... I still cant get Quick to not Freeze everytime I put a cursor in it. It wont even scroll down correctly. It freezes doing that. This is SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fix this already! I almost want to choose a different camera after dealing with this.

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @bogcastb72567

See if the troubleshooting steps here will help resolve the issue. If not, our Support team will be able to walk you through further troubleshooting. You may reach them by phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs 

Thanks!

Ej