Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Super slow GoPro Quick for Windows 10

I have the same problem, it's not computer problem. It's about the codecs. I have a 8°th generation i7 and a Ge-Force GTX 1080 Ti 11GB .. so I'm very sure that my computer is not the problem. I've had troubles with playing 4k videos, so I downloaded a codec into the microsoft store, and now I dont have any trouble seeing and editing any 4k video in Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas, etc. 

But those softwares can't show me my speed peaks, or point my highlights, so I want Quick!!!

If Quick doesn't work with Go Pro Hero 7 black (my camera) in 4k 60fps, so.. SAY IT before we bought the camera.

Some people fix this problem installing a bundle of codecs for windows, I still can't find those codecs. 

I need a solution for this problem.

Highlighted
Sightseer

This Quick is slow and it doesnt matter how fast your computer is. I have 64gig ram and its using 6.7 of it also the CPU is only using 15% look at the snip I took of the task master performance.

GoPro please fix this.

Capture.PNG
Highlighted
Tourist

Still no answer?.. Where is customer service? lol

Highlighted
Sightseer

Havent heard a peep.

Highlighted
Sightseer

At least you can use Quik.  It tells me on my Win 10 Pro, i9-9900k, Geforce GTX 1080 that I do not meed the minimum specs.

I can spend 10 minutes waiting for the screen to render so I can click on the save button and I get an error that I dont meet the minimum specs... 

One of the main reason I upgraded from my Hero 3 Black was the overlays i could add to the video if I go to autocross again.  Now i find that entire feature is broken.

Serious?

2019-01-30_23-38-06.png
Highlighted
Tourist

Same thing here... Quick sucks...

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi Everyone!

Our team is still working on the issue reported with Quik for Desktop.

We'll have this post updated once we have additional information.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Please get this addressed, paying as much as we did for these cameras without software support is ridiculous.

WIndows 10

I5-4690K

8 GB Ram

GTX 1080i