Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

Re: Super slow GoPro Quick for Windows 10

[ New ]

I have the same problem, it's not computer problem. It's about the codecs. I have a 8°th generation i7 and a Ge-Force GTX 1080 Ti 11GB .. so I'm very sure that my computer is not the problem. I've had troubles with playing 4k videos, so I downloaded a codec into the microsoft store, and now I dont have any trouble seeing and editing any 4k video in Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas, etc. 

But those softwares can't show me my speed peaks, or point my highlights, so I want Quick!!!

If Quick doesn't work with Go Pro Hero 7 black (my camera) in 4k 60fps, so.. SAY IT before we bought the camera.

Some people fix this problem installing a bundle of codecs for windows, I still can't find those codecs. 

I need a solution for this problem.

Sightseer

[ New ]

This Quick is slow and it doesnt matter how fast your computer is. I have 64gig ram and its using 6.7 of it also the CPU is only using 15% look at the snip I took of the task master performance.

GoPro please fix this.

Capture.PNG
Tourist

[ New ]

Still no answer?.. Where is customer service? lol

Sightseer

[ New ]

Havent heard a peep.

Sightseer

[ New ]

At least you can use Quik.  It tells me on my Win 10 Pro, i9-9900k, Geforce GTX 1080 that I do not meed the minimum specs.

I can spend 10 minutes waiting for the screen to render so I can click on the save button and I get an error that I dont meet the minimum specs... 

One of the main reason I upgraded from my Hero 3 Black was the overlays i could add to the video if I go to autocross again.  Now i find that entire feature is broken.

Serious?

2019-01-30_23-38-06.png
Tourist

[ New ]

Same thing here... Quick sucks...

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi Everyone!

Our team is still working on the issue reported with Quik for Desktop.

We'll have this post updated once we have additional information.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Please get this addressed, paying as much as we did for these cameras without software support is ridiculous.

WIndows 10

I5-4690K

8 GB Ram

GTX 1080i