Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Sightseer

Slow Upload - Failed Upload - Gopro Plus Failure - Frozen - Crashed - Slow - Help?

Is there something wrong with Gopro Plus Cloud service. My upload time is ridiculously long. I let Auto update run for 10 hours yesterday and it only uploads a small portion of a day’s shoot. Now I am attempting to upload video to Gopro Plus one at a time and it has taken an hour to upload a 2 minute video clip on a extremely fast internet connection with a high end design computer? Please help !!!

I have tried to Up Load from the Hero 7 Black, the quick app, from the card, from a card reader, from my system memory, from an eaternal drive, from our network. All uploads have been "Failure" slow!  Many uploads are actually failures, as in it has frosen or crashed while uploading. I am now trying to upload the videos one at a time and my two minute video has taken about an hour and most likley frozen or crashed! Please help? Are you rennovating the system, or is this a failed platform? I have read comments on the same topic from 2017 and figured this issue would have been resolved already!

Explorer

Re: Slow Upload - Failed Upload - Gopro Plus Failure - Frozen - Crashed - Slow - Help?

A couple other ways to try your uploads.
1) Log into your account on GoPro.com and then upload directly
2) Use the mobile app (I've found that this uploads much faster)
Tourist

Betreff: Slow Upload - Failed Upload - Gopro Plus Failure - Frozen - Crashed - Slow - Help?

Ich habe dasselbe Problem, Videos und Fotos können teilweise nicht hochgeladen werden ab microSD Karte von zu Hause wie auch vom Laptop im Geschäft. Sehr Mühsam, ist ein Grund, Gopro Plus wieder zu kündigen.

GoPro

Re: Slow Upload - Failed Upload - Gopro Plus Failure - Frozen - Crashed - Slow - Help?

Thank you for the feedback, @redvista24543 and @whitehawkcorp . This has been reported to the team and they are working on it. particularly though, while uploading via auto upload and Quik for desktop are found to be working, manually uploading via gopro.com has been observed to not push through completely specially for huge files with chaptered videos. We will update this thread once we have new information.   

Sightseer

Just subscribed and suffering the same thing.  changing the file format to .mov still took me a long time to upload and found out in the end it's not in the media library.  I am uploading from my 2018 macbook pro.  I thought seeing good reviews from your mobile apps directly imply gopro plus is also highly rated.  This is a huge surprise to me after like 12 failed attempts to upload a 1gb video

Tourist

I've the same issue, to damned slow for uploading!

If you don't do anything about it, the Plus is just crap and not worth paying for, and then I will quit using it.

Explorer

Have you tried just letting the camera auto upload, or using the mobile app?
Tourist

Is there any update on this?  You said you would update this thread when you had new information, but no update is forthcomming.  Any news would be appreicated.