Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Sightseer

Re: Slow Upload - Failed Upload - Gopro Plus Failure - Frozen - Crashed - Slow - Help?

I'm guessing that GoPro has to enable that rather than the end user.

Hiker

Re: Slow Upload - Failed Upload - Gopro Plus Failure - Frozen - Crashed - Slow - Help?

yep.. We can do nothing about.
Canceling the subscription is the only option.
Sightseer

As long as they keep denying the problem that's the only option I have. I'm now considering finding another cloud service for storage. It's not much use if I can't upload and access the files I need.

Hiker

@rodneyolsen wrote:

I have run the test but not sure exactly how it applies. I'm in Perth, Western Australia

How much speed improvement has been in your test?

Sightseer

It shows 15%.

I think my distance from the server will mean it will always be slow.

Hiker

It shouldn't .. there is a S3-cloudfront-endpoint AP-SOUTHEAST-2 which is in Sydney
Sightseer

Sydney is still over three thousand kilometres from me so I'm not sure how fast the connection would be. :( 

Tourist

I have had a similar ticket open since February with no update.  The last comment was trying a wired connection. LOL, that's when it was failing!