Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: Slow Upload - Failed Upload - Gopro Plus Failure - Frozen - Crashed - Slow - Help?

I'm out.

I canceled my supscription

Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: Slow Upload - Failed Upload - Gopro Plus Failure - Frozen - Crashed - Slow - Help?

im having the same slow speed upload issues..very disappointed. is there a solution for this?

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello Everyone!

It can take quite a while to upload through Quik for Desktop, especially if you are uploading a large number of files to the cloud. For example, the initial sync with the cloud or a large upload could take hours, depending on how much content is being moved. After the first sync, we recommend importing consistently to Quik for Desktop to lessen the wait time. 

Should you need the files immediately, you opt for other cloud services in the mean time.

Thanks!
Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Hey Ej,

so since i have brand new camera, and one 1GB movie file, sync is fast and then upload is a pain ... work around is ...

open multiple web https://plus.gopro.com/media-library and upload files there, speed is 2x faster then from Apps.

Highlighted
Sightseer

This service absolutely sucks, you just need to pay for more bandwidth, you charge a huge amount for the camera, and your service sucks big time, sort it out, you're on the verge of being a premium brand, perhaps US customers don't care, but in the UK we absolutely expect bang for buck, you'll just lose subscription if you don't sort it out! Spend some money on upgrading your servers, there's nothing more complicated than that, I can upload my videos to any other service easily 100 times quicker for free, I've been trying to upload for 3 days, I upgraded my SD card based on advice from your staff, it didn't fix it, you should be ashamed if this service, you won't respond to this, because you don't care!!!! You'll never become the brand you desire to be if you don't care about your core customer base!!! Stop being greedy and dirt it out!