Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
GoPro

Re: Slow Upload - Failed Upload - Gopro Plus Failure - Frozen - Crashed - Slow - Help?

Hi @cmndrb

Have you tried connecting to a different network?

Thanks!

Ej

Sightseer

Re: Slow Upload - Failed Upload - Gopro Plus Failure - Frozen - Crashed - Slow - Help?

So I'm getting this as well in larger file sizes....2gb+.

What's the answer GoPro?

For those using other services because this issue hasn't been fixed in a year...which ones do you recommend?
Explorer

I just load my videos to my phone and they upload pretty quick to the GoPro Plus servers.

Tourist

I am having the same issues. Having reached out to support, they have responded and offered a workaround to use Quick. The meat of their response was as follows:

"Hope you're doing great today.  This is Michael from GoPro and I just got an update from the team about our problems uploading 3GB files to the cloud.  I can tell you that there's no limit on uploading files so you might want to try uploading from Quik App for desktop to the cloud storage.  Have your file imported to Quik App then try to upload from there.  "

in spite of all of the posts to this forum and others, they apparently have chosen to simply deny that a problem exits.

Jerrold

Highlighted
Sightseer

uploading is nightmare, it takes forever, I am going to be canceling this membership.  Don't waste your money

Sightseer

Doesn't look like you have fixed the problem because I'm having the same issue

Tourist

Cloud uploads are always extremely slow.
Tourist

Help with uploads!!!

I have already cancelled twice my GoPro Plus subscription due to the fact that the upload is unstable (for big files), slow, so slow, for the app, from the desktop and from the website but I love the idea of having my files accessible from the app...

GoPro, you are making great camera but your software department is behind everything!!!

Additionally, if you have a file already in the cloud and you try to re-upload a batch, this file get reuploaded... Really?? every FTP protccol would check the version and skip it if already uploaded? certainly yes??

Adobe cloud for example is checking the version and is not uploading it... and is much faster...

Please invest into proper technology and platform... You need it to keep your customers!!. I would be happy to pay $10 a month for years if your system was working... It is not.

Sorry about this grunt but this is wrong from a company like yours...

Sincerely

Marc