Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

Shouldn't vids download in order?

[ New ]

No being able to access the Cloud while on vacation, which is a whole, other Charlie Foxtrot, i had to wait until i got home to get my vids off my cards.

I'm on a Mac MINI downloading from my memory card into GoPro Quik.

Shouldn't the vids load into Quik in the order that they are stored/shot on my card?

My vids are not downloading and being stored in the order that they were shot.

Is there a setting i can change in order to do this?

Tourist

Re: Shouldn't vids download in order?

[ New ]

EDIT: i just got an error message that my downloads from my card had an error and stopped. It said to disconnect the camera and start again. My camera is not connected, i have the memory card in a reader.

Can Quik not differenciate between a card reader and the camera?

GoPro

Re: Shouldn't vids download in order?

[ New ]

Hello, @jasonh331. Which camera model are you using? Please know that Quik for desktop is no longer in development. While some functions of cameras may work with Quik for desktop, we have not provided any updates to the program prior to the release of the HERO8 Black and therefore we are unable to determine what features will work, what won't, and what consistency you may get with HERO8 Black, HERO9 Black, HERO10 Black and MAX cameras. 

You may explore other programs that can be used to view and edit your GoPro footage. If you have a compatible mobile device, you may also download the GoPro Quik. It will allow you to import, view, and edit your media.